HT Functional Consultant with ERP Industry Solutions all levels
Analytical Thinking (advanced)
Communication Skills (advanced)
Problem Solving (advanced)
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services.
Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Meet our High Tech Team / Semiconductors
High Tech team focuses on providing services to clients across High Tech sectors such as Communications and Network Technology, Consumer Technology, Enterprise Technology, Medical Equipment and Semiconductors.
Our cross-functional team of experts bring the knowledge and support to our clients to scale new products and business models quickly, seize opportunities to work faster, in a smarter way and with more agility.
What will you do?
Project responsibilities :
- Support sales in the semiconductor industry
- Lead teams to deliver projects for semiconductor and other High Tech clients
- Be responsible (with minimal supervision) for :
- Leading project delivery teams, ensuring that project objectives are met in time, budget, quality and client expectations
- Align project expectations across various client stakeholders in a setting with rapidly changing priorities
- Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirement
- Convincingly present solutions to customers - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment
Practice and Business Development responsibilities :
- Support growth of the High Tech practice and of Accenture
- Be part of the practice leadership and of the global sales team that identifies and wins project opportunities at High Tech clients
- Creation of thought leadership / intellectual capital
Who and what we are looking for?
An executive professional with the following experience, skills, acumen :
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, preferred MA, MBA
- 10-15 years of professional experience in the semiconductor or adjacent industries, alternatively in consulting
- Managed teams to define or implement growth strategies, cost reduction programs, process definition or product development.
Alternatively worked on semiconductor research & development or manufacturing
- Ideally proven skills to lead teams / departments and international work experience
- Energetic person with strong communication skills needed to support selling and delivering consulting projects for semiconductor clients
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Readiness for life long-learning
- Ability to lead teams of widely diverse and highly skilled people, also in dispersed locations
Working Conditions :
- Headquarter : Warsaw, Wroclaw or Cracow Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
Our offer :
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Attractive benefits (cafeteria system, multisport card, private health) and permanent employment contract
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please contact us as soon as possible.